A Spanktacular Fourth[Suncoast Society]By: Tymber Dalton
A Spanktacular Fourth
Life’s never boring with Max and Sean, but Cali wouldn’t have them any other way. Still, it’d be nice if they both had two eyebrows and weren’t trying to set each other on fire.
Except when a routine evening volunteering at the club turns into anything but, it’s just the start of a chain of events that will upend all their lives…and leave Cali fighting for hers.
An e-mail sent out by Tony Daniels to specially selected members of the Suncoast Society munch group:
Once again, Cali, Max, and Sean have offered to host a Suncoast Society 4th of July Spanktacular party in their home. Maybe we should take up a collection to get their heads examined. (Paging resident head-shrinkers Ted, Doyle, and Niall.)
By the way, this is Niall’s first party back since he left for California, so you know it’ll be a hoot. He’s going to do a little hypnosis demo at 8, and will be available for questions or hypnosis help if you’re into that sort of thing.
Cali has requested extra fire extinguishers be brought. (I’m not sure I want to know.)
You and your significant (or non-significant) other(s) are invited. Dress up (or undress) for a sexy night of kinky festivities, fun, and frivolity. There won’t be a rigging contest this time, but we will have a suspension frame available.
The event takes place Saturday, July 3rd. RSVP to Tony BEFORE June 30th. Directions and parking instructions will be sent to those who RSVP on July 1st.
Arrive after 6:00 p.m.
Dinner will be at 7:00 p.m.
Stay and play until ???
There is a heated pool and a hot tub. If you’d like to use them, bring a towel and a bathing suit. The towel is mandatory, but the suit is optional.
Please bring a side dish to share, and beverages of your choice. There will be a main barbecue dish provided (beef and chicken).
1) Please arrive in non-fetish attire. The neighbors are very vanilla and we do not want to upset their peaceful world.
2) Dress for a sexy barbecue. If you want to change (or strip) after dark for sexy play, that’s okay, too.
3) Don’t bring uninvited guests (we usually say yes if you want to add someone, but please ask first), and please don’t talk about the party to anyone not on the guest list.
4) NO drugs. No smoking inside (outside on lanai ONLY in designated area).
5) Alcohol is allowed, but you must bring your own and play responsibly.
6) Please leave the parking spaces near the house free for people bringing play furniture. If you wish to bring play furniture, please coordinate with Ross, Tony, or Max. Due to street parking, please pay attention to the parking instructions that will be included in the confirmation e-mail.
7) No flushing anything down the toilet that isn’t toilet paper or didn’t come from inside your…
We are going to need way more fire extinguishers.
Cali sat at their poolside table on the lanai that Saturday afternoon and watched Sean and Max in the backyard.
They were “experimenting.”
The air quotes were totally visible.
Screw that, I’m going to need to lower our deductibles on their health insurance and on our homeowner’s insurance.
Then again, this might be one of those cases where it would be considered self-inflicted and not covered by either policy.
I really should clarify that one of these days.
At least the men had health insurance through their jobs. It was something they’d badgered her to look into for herself, but their Two Crafty Bastards Toys website didn’t pay her a big enough salary to afford anything more than a cheap policy with an uber-high deductible that was helpful for devastating events and really wasn’t practical for routine doctor visits. She also did freelance web work for the animal shelter she used to work for, and a couple of other clients, but those gigs didn’t pay a lot.
If she got herself a decent policy, it would literally eat up everything she made, and then some, meaning she couldn’t contribute back to their household. Sure, the men’s salaries were more than enough to pay their bills, but she was no mooch.
So she’d stalled and delayed and let the conversation go, and, in typical fashion, the men had forgotten about it.
Baxter, her black and white tuxedo cat, wound himself around her feet and demanded attention. She picked him up and held him in her lap. “I know, sweetie. Your daddies are batshit insane. It’s time I come to grips with that. That’s all right. We still love them.”
It was the middle of June, and the men were prepping for the Fourth of July kinky party they were hosting in a couple of weeks.
Ross offered to host it. Noooo. I had to be a hero.
Honestly, when the men had flown this particular idea past her a couple of weeks ago, she’d heard “sparkly flogger.”
She’d swear that’s what she heard.
Then again, she’d been buried in her monthly reports and trying to get the sales tax invoice ready to send to the state, and she’d had her music playing.
Of course she’d okayed a sparkly flogger. She didn’t know where the men were getting the materials, but it sounded like fun. She’d even imagined how she could rig Sean as the unicorn—or even in his Stumpy the T-Rex outfit—and do a website header shoot for it.
▶ Also By Tymber Dalton
- · Empty-Handed Heart [Suncoast Society]
- · Like the Seasons
- · Searching for a Heart
- · Happy Valenkink's Day:A Reunion Story [Sunco...
- · Time Out of Mind:Suncoast Society
- · Similar to Rain:Suncoast Society
- · A Spanktacular Fourth[Suncoast Society]
- · Things to Do in Denver
- · Searching for a Heart
- · One Ring:Suncoast Society